YUM YUM ANGOURIE CAFÉ AND GENERAL STORE
The coastal hamlet of Angourie, just south of Yamba and east of Maclean on the east coast of Australia, is a surfing mecca and gateway to the Yuraygir National Park. The stuff of local legend – the “Angourie Store” dates back to the 70’s, as the place to head after a surf. Owners Chris and Morgan have “given the iconic old store a facelift and added beautifully presented fresh produce, flowers, jars of treats for the kids and colourful crockery”.
At YUM YUM Cafe and General Store we offer:-
- wholesome slow food in a relaxed coastal setting
- open for breakfast and lunch – licensed
- fresh home baked biscuits, slices and cakes
- quality products personally endorsed by Chris and Morgan
- beautiful cookbooks and magazines
- fresh roses and locally sourced produce from nearby farmers markets
- laundry, bathroom and pantry supplies – locally sourced
- a true general store
- YUMMY food!
“We wanted our café to be a place that beckons people in, where the customer feels valued and welcome, and where they can ponder awhile to take in the beautiful scenery while enjoying wholesome, slow food”, says Morgan.