Women’s Yatra – A Sacred Pilgrimage in the Nightcap National Park Wednesday 19 – Sunday 23 September 2018.
This Women’s Healing in Nature Yatra is a unique journey where we walk mindfully in nature, sit in circles weaving and sharing story, connect deeply with each other and the Earth.
- Our journey will take us on a 5-day round trip starting and ending at Doon Doon, 30min out of Uki.
- Our route will lead along parts of the Historic Nightcap Trail through the Gondwanic Rainforest of the Nightcap National Park, passing spectacular landmarks including the Nightcap Bluff, Postman’s tree, Minyon Falls and a series of waterfalls on the Rocky Creek.
- On the Yatra we are grounded in teachings, exercises and techniques that are based in Nature Wisdom, Buddhism and Yoga traditions.
- The facilitators are Lee Kirk and Ruth Rosenhek.
- The fee is $450 plus Dana.
- Download the flyer here.
- Check out the Facebook event here
- Contact: +61 459 362357