Women’s Tours to Egypt is dedicated to providing you with a safe, relaxed, carefree and luxury holiday, combined with a sense of community, adventure and freedom, with like-minded women who are looking to absorb the culture of ancient and historical Egypt.
We pride ourselves on offering unique tours with a personalised touch so that you feel included and welcome, while ensuring maximum excitement and enjoyment during your holiday. Our group tours are fully escorted by an experienced tour leader, along with qualified Egyptologist tour guides who are happy and eager to share stories of their traditions and daily life.
Whether travelling solo or with friends our small group tours encourage diversity and individuality so we can learn and share our experiences with each other. Each hotel and destination has been tried and tested by us to ensure that they meet our luxury and comfort standards. We also include some home style experiences so that you can taste the real essence of the Egypt and interact with local women.
Get ready to excite your senses, develop friendships and enjoy a memorable holiday experience to last a lifetime with Women’s Tours to Egypt.
On our 16 night guided group tour you will visit:
* Cairo – the Giza Pyramids and Sphinx, Saqqara, Memphis, the Egyptian Museum, the Citadel, Old Cairo, Coptic Cairo and Khan el Khalili.
* Luxor – Karnak Temple, Luxor Temple, Valley of the Kings, Hatchepsut Temple, the Colossi of Memnon, Habu Temple.
* During the Nile cruise the boat will stop so you can visit Edfu Temple and Kom Ombo Temple.
* Aswan – Abu Simbel, Philae Temple, the Unfinished Obelisk, the Aswan High Dam, a traditional Nubian village.
* Dahab – time to relax by the Red Sea.
All our group tours are run by women for women. There will be time to meet some local women and to hear firsthand about their lives and what it’s like to be a woman living in Egypt.
Our 2018 tour dates are:
* 6th – 22nd September
* 15th November – 1st December
If you prefer to have flexible travel dates we also offer package tours which can be booked at any time of the year.
* 7 nights – Cairo and Luxor
* 8 nights – Cairo and Nile cruise
* 12 nights – Cairo, Nile cruise and Sharm el Sheikh