River Gardens Axedale Bed and Breakfast is a quiet farm-stay B&B situated on 133 acres overlooking the Campaspe river in central Victoria. The property in only a 20 minute drive from the City of Greater Bendigo and is set in the heart of the Heathcote wine district. Ideal for singles or couples. Private ensuite and private entrance.
Things to do at River Gardens Axedale Bed and Breakfast:
- Explore 133 acres of farmland.
- Wander the gardens and enjoy the colours and perfume of over 200 roses.
- Collect farm fresh eggs and feed the sheep, goats and alpaca’s.
- Fish the Campaspe river for cod, golden perch and redfin.
- Catch yabbies in the creek.
- Ride the O’keefe Rail Trail to Bendigo or Heathcote. The rail trail is only 900 metres from the River Gardens front gate.
River Gardens Axedale is a family owned and operated Boer goat and cropping farm. Accommodation was purpose built and opened in 2015 as a Bendigo and Heathcote B&B Farm Stay. River Gardens Axedale is just minutes from local wineries, cellar doors and vineyards.
Your hosts are Jennifer and John Abbott.