Paradise in Fiji is a travel resort located at the southern end of Taveuni Island of Fiji.
Paradise Taveuni is owned and operated by Allan and Terri Gortan originally from Australia. The resort was established in 2000 and since then we have been selling package holidays to Fiji.
We specialize in scuba diving, honeymoons and weddings.
Vacations in Fiji for all the family
- Vacations in Fiji ensure that you have the adventure of a lifetime at a very affordable price! Having more than 300 islands and 500 islets, Fiji is a perfect vacation destination.
- Fiji’s perfect islands, azure skies, blue lagoons, and beautiful palm trees make this one of the most exotic and desirable destinations in the world.
- When it comes to experts who can create your once in a lifetime vacation, we have a staff that can tailor a vacation just for you and your family.
- Our tour leaders, scuba instructors, kayaking experts, and many others will make sure fun and adventure fills every day of your vacation.
Our experts will handle all the planning for your perfect beach wedding.
- Are you thinking about getting married soon? Any couple would love to say “I do” on one of the beautiful islands.
- Our experts can host a wedding that once in a lifetime experience.
- If a destination wedding is not in your plans, what about a dreamy honeymoon in Fiji?
- Planning the ultimate escape for the newlyweds is our specialty.
Package holidays to Fiji for Culture and Cuisine.
- Culturally rich, Fiji is home to many interesting customs and traditions. Tourists enjoy observing and even participating in the varied activities.
- A trip to Fiji is not complete without visiting the villages. A village visit immerses you in the culture as you interact with the locals.
- The food in Fiji is delicious, light, and good for you too. When you enjoy a Fiji vacation, you will easily find a healthy, tasty diet. With no extra spices added to the food, tourists rarely have problems adjusting to the new foods. Common foods include coconut, rice, bananas, taros, cassava, and many leafy veggies.
- If you find the Fijian food tasty and wish to prepare the dishes when you get home, you can take the cooking classes as a part of your vacation. Learning to cook like the locals lets you take some of Fiji home with you.
- A kayaking adventure can be a one-day experience or extend for several days.
- The Yasawa Islands in the north are some the most popular waters for the kayaking experience.
- Fijians enjoy kayaking as well. Because they are surrounded by water on all sides, they use their kayaks as transportation. Get ready for the kayaking adventure that awaits you!
- Trekking in the Fiji mountains lets you enjoy the dazzling scenery!
- Don’t leave without taking a hike into the Viti Levu Mountains to visit some of the villages. Here in the village taste the cuisine, and sip on some kava.
Whether you are in Fiji for a honeymoon or family trip, vacations with Paradise in Fiji is a must!