The Orange Cottage – The Quintassential is a large two bedroom apartment cottage, one bedroom with a double bed and the other with twin beds. Welcoming, warm and comfy. A large home from home holiday accommodation available throughout the year, that sleeps max 4 adults + infant in cot.
The cottages are individual at the Quintassential, originally dating back to the 19th century that was once a farmhouse and over the years has been thoughtfully converted to provide picturesque holiday accommodations. The Quintassential is an oasis of peace and tranquillity perched high on a hilltop 1200 feet above sea level totally fenced and accessed via electric gates overlooking the market town of Loule, only 10 minutes from the blue flag beaches of the Algarve and world famous golf courses and a 15 minute drive from Faro International airport.
The Quintassential Apartment Cottages are a small family run cluster of self catering holiday accommodations catering for couples, families and the over 50’s. The accommodations are fully licensed meeting to all requirements by the Portuguese rental law with the required Alojamento Local licence (AL). Loule has everything one would need from a holiday with endless restaurants, cafes, supermarkets, banks, shops, award winning traditional vegetable, fish & vegetable market, famous gypsy market, historical buildings etc. There are also three restaurants within reasonable walking distance of the Quintassential.
The many features to enjoy at the Quintassential include:
- On arrival at the Quintassential, the owners will meet you and awaiting your arrival in your accommodation will be a welcome hamper, compliments of the house for guest staying a week or more.
- Bathroom has a shower, bidet, WC, washbasin with vanity unit under and a shaver point.
- Kitchenette is modern and fully equipped with electric hob, combi microwave oven, fridge with freezer compartment, electric kettle, coffee filter machine, hand held electric blenders and toasters.
- Lounge/dining area has a comfy leather sofa, a 32-inch Samsung LCD TV, Satellite TV with Astra free to view TV channels and UK free to view TV channels providing a total of 161 channels, DVD player (small selection of DVD’s) and a mini Hi-Fi stereo system with radio/CD player with MP3 reader (guests to bring own CD’s).
- Private south facing terrace with table, chairs, parasol reclining chairs and a brick built Bar-B-Q. The Carob Cottage terrace also has a large awning for additional shade.
- Back due to popular demand we are pleased to be able to re-offer our three-course home cooked traditional Portuguese cuisine served for all to enjoy on your private terrace or in your accommodation. This is a great way to relax and unwind at the end of the day.
- For all our adult guests bathrobes are provided for use during your stay. Pool towels are also provided for the use of our guests, but guests are asked to bring their own beach towels or these can be hired from us, and in all the accommodations there is a hairdryer, iron and ironing board.
- For an additional charge we can also arrange a pre-arrival shopping service, champagne and strawberries, baby welcome hamper, baby sitting services, spa treatments, arrival day take away meal service (collected en route from the airport after 19.00 hours local time), beach towel hire, GPS Sat Nav hire and a laundry service. Further information is available on our website.
- We can also arrange varied activities whilst holidaying at the Quintassential – dolphin watching tours, Jeep safari tours, guided walks, half day, full day or even walking holiday weeks. We can also arrange bird watching tours and bird watching holiday weeks. For further information regarding any of the above mentioned activities please ask.
- We do not charge for children under the age of 24 months & can provide a range of equipment for babies and toddlers free of charge for guests staying more than 7 nights, meaning you can travel lighter! We are delighted to be able to offer an all year round very reliable Evening and Day babysitting / child minding service for guests with small children staying at The Quintassential accommodations. Should you be interested in pre-booking a day baby/child minding or an evening baby/child sitting please email us for us to arrange the necessary giving us details of your preferred date(s) and time(s).
- The Quintassential is also now pleased to announce in conjunction with a local cycle firm the provision of bicycles for our clients at the Quintassential. Explore the magnificent countryside surrounding the Quintassential by bike. Bicycles are delivered to the Quintassential for a minimum of one day hire. For further information regarding cycle tariffs, please enquire and we will be only too happy to provide you with further information. Cycle hire can also be arranged during your stay.