Jasmine Cottage, Historic Self-Catering Cottage Near City of Bath, England
- Centrally located for visiting the Cities of Bath, Salisbury and Wells as well as Stonehenge, Avebury, Silbury Hill, the National Trust Village of Lacock, Castle Combe, Stourhead Gardens, Longleat House and Safari Park and much, much, more…
- Comfortably accommodates 2 to 6 people in 3 bedrooms.
- Easy flat walking distance to pub, restaurant and village shop.
- Open wood burning fire with free supply of wood.
- Fully equipped full-size kitchen including dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Free Parking available directly outside Jasmine Cottage.
- Free unlimited Wi-Fi wireless broadband Internet access – please bring your own laptop computer.
- Annually independently inspected by the National Tourist Board (VisitEngland) – awarded 4 STARS.
- No booking fees or hidden charges, the all-in price, £499 to £849, includes all fuels, wood for the fire, hire of bed linen, end-of-let cleaning and all taxes.
Please see our website for photographs, reviews and full details of Jasmine Cottage.