For four years I have been taking ladies to my Wellbeing Retreats at Port Stephens NSW Australia.
My base is Cammeray in Sydney where I have owned and operated a successful Pilates Studio for 10 years. I have a Certificate IV in Pilates Instruction, a Diploma in Pilates, Certificate IV in Massage Therapy Practice and have a nursing background. I am also a member of Pilates Alliance Australia.
My passion is to help people develop and maintain a healthy and strong body throughout life.
My Retreats offer the opportunity to take time out and focus 100% on your body, mind and soul. Also enjoying a delightful escape that will leave you feeling refreshed and re-balanced before you begin your journey home.
Offering a fun weekend of “me time” the Retreats include varied exercise such as Zumba, Pilates, Yoga and bush walking. As well as lectures on topics of interest to women such as dietary advice, delicious food, great company, free time and optional Spa treatments. Furthermore do as much or as little as you like.
The setting is the beautiful Port Stephens on the NSW coast, known for its natural beauty, whales and dolphins in abundance, gorgeous beaches, great restaurants and shopping.
I offer set dated Retreats or I can custom make a Retreat to suit your group. I use various conference facilities in the Port Stephens area.
The next Retreats are scheduled for September 20th-22nd 2019 and May 1st-3rd 2020 using the conference facilities at the luxurious Anchorage Resort with 2 choices of accommodation packages.
The Luxury Package includes Anchorage accommodation with breakfast or The Beach House package includes self contained accommodation at a newly renovated beach side house ten minutes drive away from Anchorage with beautiful water views.
The package includes:
To book or for more information on this Retreat and future Retreats or to organise a custom made Retreat please visit my website: www.bibpilates.com.au and/or contact Tracy via the contact form on this page.
The Luxury Package staying at Anchorage Port Stephens with breakfast included - $957 for twin share, single supplement $359.
The Beach House Package staying at a newly renovated 2 bedroom self-contained apartment in Boat Harbour (10 mins drive from Anchorage) with beautiful water views - $778 for twin share, single supplement $180.
Flights and transport to and from Port Stephens or booked accommodation other than mentioned in the inclusions. Meals other than specified. Drinks, items of a personal nature, personal activities that maybe offered but are outside of the itinerary, spa treatments, tips, porterage, accommodation, anything not included in the itinerary.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• All prices are in Australian dollars and are subject to change without notice. Price is not guaranteed unless full payment has been received
• Full payment is due within 7 days of booking and paid via direct deposit to Bodies in Balance Pty Ltd. There is no refund after 01 August for the September retreat.
• Accommodation & transport to and from Port Stephens is to be booked separately and is under own arrangements.
• Any part of the tour not utilised is non-refundable
• Bodies in Balance reserves the right to change the itinerary due to unforeseen circumstances
• Bodies in Balance and its associates take all care throughout the tour, but are not liable for any loss or damage of any kind (direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise) you may suffer resulting from cancellation, loss of luggage and personal property, medical expenses and the effects of accident however it is caused. It is your responsibility to insure yourself fully.
• A waiver form must be completed prior to commencing the Retreat.
• Bodies in Balance reserves the right to cancel and fully refund retreat participants if it deems necessary.
• For singles willing to share, a single supplement ($359) will be charged on booking and then refunded if a partner is found. Twin share pairing cannot be guaranteed.
It's easy to get to Port Stephens by car from Sydney along the M1 - 2.5 hours or if you are flying in, Newcastle International Airport is 20 minutes drive away. You might like to hire a car for the weekend to get around the area easily. There are lots of options for transport from here.
Please visit my website: https://www.bibpilates.com.au or phone me on +61417446004 or contact me via the contact form here on my TripaSista listing.
Extra nights' accommodation can be arranged, just ask Tracy for more details.