Women’s Weekend Walk and Paddle – Yuraygir National Park
September 13 @ 15:30 - September 15 @ 15:30 AEST
Women’s Weekend Walk and Paddle: Sept 13-15, 2019
Weekend Walk and Paddle in Yuraygir National Park NSW Australia
Leave your everyday behind. Join us for an active and relaxing weekend getaway adventure.
Sample Yuraygir Coastal Walk on a gorgeous guided 15 km section, and add a 10 km kayak on the serene upper reaches of the beautiful Wooli River.
Stay in lovely oceanside accommodation with all catering, yoga sessions, logistics and planning included.
Spend a full weekend overlooking the Pacific Ocean on the NSW north coast. Stay in comfortable accommodation for 2 nights and spend 2 days immersed in nature, walking and paddling in Yuraygir National Park. In between, enjoy home cooked nutritious meals and be guided in reconnecting to body mind and soul through two restorative yoga classes.
NATURE – NURTURE – NOURISH
- Minnie Water, NSW
- 2 days, 2 nights
- Catered, guided, all provided
Get to the Yuraygir region on Friday late afternoon to meet and greet, and a pre-adventure briefing. Enjoy a delicious meal, then get to bed for an early start.
Be led on a glorious coastal walk:
- Walk a headland track rich in coastal bush food and medicine, with dramatic ocean views, the sounds of birdsong and waves crashing onto rugged rock platforms below.
- Continue along a beautiful empty beach on to the tiny and picturesque Diggers Camp, Boorkoom campground and Wilsons Headland.
- Make your way through a wide variety of ecosystem types, eventually arriving in the relaxed Wooli township before returning to your accommodation for an afternoon relax and evening yoga session with Yuraygir Yoga.
Step the adventure up with a 10km river paddle:
- We’ll take you to the start of a downstream paddle and guide you to the end.
- Check out the upper reaches of one of the cleanest, most tranquil river systems in NSW.
- Enjoy morning tea on the way.
- Cruise into Wooli township and if keen, add another few km (subject to tides/winds) and paddle all the way to the river mouth.
- Lunch by the river before we send you on your way: satisfied, reconnected, recharged.
This weekend getaway will go ahead with a minimum of 6 (Round 1), to a maximum of 12 (Round 2). All activities are operated by qualified and experienced local guides and teachers.
We book lovely local holiday house accommodation to suit the group. These houses are comfortable and have superb views overlooking the Pacific Ocean. They have a variety of different rooms and sleeping configurations including double, single and twin share rooms, with a variety of shared bathroom facilities.
$525.00 – $695.00