Women’s Eco Wine Tour – Full Electric Zero Emissions – France
April 5 - April 7
Women’s Eco Wine Tour – Full Electric – Zero Emissions
We will guide you through the vineyards in our fully electric vehicle and take you tasting to Organic, Biodynamic and Natural wineries that follow green practices.
Environmentally friendly with zero emissions, we are also reducing our use of plastic by offering each guest a MyThirst re-usable water bottle to take away with you after the tour.
A delicious organic picnic stop in the vineyards with vegetarian and vegan options available.
Plenty of room on board to transport your wine purchases home too. Bring a group of friends!
– Collection to/from SAUMUR STATION*
– Welcome drink on arrival
– 2 nights accommodation at the eco friendly La Grande Maison including a delicious breakfast
– 1 Wine Tasting Supper at La Grande Maison (for 2 persons on evening of arrival) using organic produce and wines
– 1 Organic Picnic in the vineyards
– Transport in FULL ELECTRIC vehicle with Qualified wine guide
– A MyThirst reusable water bottle for each of you to take home
– A one day visit to 2-3 local Saumur wine producers
– Tastings of local white, red, rose and sparkling wines
– Route map and details of Domaines to be visited and meet the winemaker
– Helpful descriptions and notes
– Wine Tasting note book and pencil
– Opportunity to buy wines at vineyard prices
– ECO Transportation of wines bought to La Grande Maison
– Translation and explanations by guide whenever necessary
– Lifts to and from local restaurants of choice on 2nd evening
– Tea, coffee or soft drinks in the gardens on return from your tour
– Exclusive tour and apéro in the wine caves and tunnels at La Grande Maison