Make Your Own Art In Finger Lakes Wine Country
January 7, 2019 @ 12:00 - December 31, 2019 @ 19:30 EST$189
Make your own Art in Wine Country
Have you ever wanted to try your hand at Stained Glass? Or create something special out of random odds and ends? Or want to make something by hand, personally, for that special someone? You’ve come to the right place, F.L.A.V.O.R. Studio.
In addition to the inspiring works in the Gallery, Deb and Marc are here to help inspire you too. You get to choose two, hands-on art sessions from the options listed below. Whichever you choose, you’ll take home beautiful handmade creations of your very own.
Your Make your own Art in Wine Country experience includes:
- Your choice of two of the following F.L.A.V.O.R. Studio sessions:
- A 90-minute session to learn basic Stained Glass techniques while creating a suncatcher of your own
- A 90-minute session to learn and create with basic Lino-cut and printmaking techniques
- A 90-minute session to create a handmade, beaded jewelry item from recycled and repurposed findings
- A 90-minute session to create a Mixed Media composition from recycled and repurposed findings
- AL.A.V.O.R. Studio apron to help keep you clean while you work in the studio, and to take home as well.
- Black Sheep Guild card, which offers special perks with our many Guild Partners
- And to keep you warm while you create, a Handmade pottery mug created by a local potter to enjoy our special Inn Hot Chocolate during your stay, and to take home.
The Make your own Art in Wine Country experience is $189.00 per person, is an add-on to your stay, and is not included in the cost of your guest room. This package is also available to you even if you are not a guest of the Inn. Please call us at 607-569-3767 to reserve your package.
PLEASE NOTE: All studio time is based on availability.