Journey Into Sacred Expression Women’s Retreat, The Yoga Forest, Lake Atitlan, Guatemala
July 25 @ 15:00 - August 3 @ 15:00 CST$1495
Join Aimee Hansen of The Storyteller Within during her favorite month in Guatemala – July! Relax for a week of inspiring landscape, higher perspectives, and beauty all around. Take a creative and spiritual journey through meditation, yoga & self-exploratory writing and more at The Yoga Forest in San Marcos La Laguna, Guatemala. Pause and exhale, take an honest and creative journey inside, and connect with your inner voice. Within each of us lies the adventure of opening deeper into our hearts and animating our own sacred expression.
A stunning location hidden away in the valley behind San Marcos La Laguna, The Yoga Forest offers beautiful shared cabins with comfortable beds, panoramic views, delicious vegetarian meals, yoga, and Mayan sauna in dream surroundings.
Inspired by the creative union of yogic and permaculture principles, this location provides an eco-friendly living experience in harmony with nature for the adventurous of heart. Meditation, yoga, and our intimate sacred circle for writing will be women only and privately held. Meals will be shared with other guests, women or men (the retreat center holds 20-30 guests, including our group).
- Surreal & inspiring location with panoramic views
- Daily morning meditation & yoga practice
- Daily self-exploratory prompted writing sessions
- 3+ sacred healing ceremonies (eg. Mayan Fire Ceremony, Sound Healing, Cacao, Dance & Movement)
- Scenic outdoor thatch-roofed yoga shala & writing space
- 3 delicious organic vegetarian meals/day
- Mayan sauna
- Permaculture tour upon request
- Breaks for swimming, hiking, kayaking, therapies, visiting villages
- 9 nights stay in shared, beautiful eco-friendly cabanas
- Intimate Women’s Gathering: Maximum of 12 participants