- This event has passed.
Journey Into Sacred Expression Women’s Retreat, Lake Atitlan, Guatemala
August 1 - August 10$1675
Journey Into Sacred Expression Women’s Retreat, Lake Atitlan, Guatemala with Aimee Hansen of The Storyteller Within
Relax for a week of inspiring landscape, higher perspectives, and beauty all around.
We’ll take a creative and spiritual journey through meditation, yoga & self-exploratory writing and more at The Yoga Forest in San Marcos La Laguna, Guatemala. We invite you to pause and exhale, take an honest and creative journey inside, and connect with your inner voice.
Within each of us lies the adventure of opening deeper into our hearts and animating our own sacred expression.
Gorgeous Location – in a surreal Guatemala forest
In the rural highlands of Guatemala, The Yoga Forest perches high in the jungle overlooking Lake Atitlan and three majestic volcanoes.
A stunning location hidden away in the valley behind San Marcos La Laguna, The Yoga Forest offers beautiful shared cabins with comfortable beds, panoramic views, delicious vegetarian meals, yoga, and Mayan sauna in dream surroundings.
Inspired by the creative union of yogic and permaculture principles, this location provides an eco-friendly living experience in harmony with nature for the adventurous of heart.
- Surreal & inspiring location with panoramic views
- Daily morning guided meditation & yoga practice
- Daily self-exploratory prompted writing sessions
- 3+ sacred healing ceremonies (eg. Mayan Fire Ceremony, Sound Healing, Cacao, Dance & Movement)
- Scenic outdoor thatch-roofed yoga shala & writing space
- 3 delicious organic vegetarian meals/day and juice bar
- Mayan sauna
- Permaculture tour upon request
- Breaks for swimming, hiking, kayaking, therapies, visiting villages
- 9 nights stay in shared, beautiful eco-friendly cabanas
- Intimate Women’s Gathering with maximum of 12 women
Aimee Hansen, creator of Storyteller Within Retreats, will facilitate this women’s retreat, with guest facilitators supporting for meditation and yoga, as well as specific sessions and ceremonies.
Aimee has co-created and facilitated this retreat for over four years, welcoming and guiding over 130 women across 16 different events in Guatemala. Read more about your retreat facilitator.