Journey Into Sacred Expression Women’s Retreat, Lake Atitlan, Guatemala
June 28 @ 15:00 - July 6 @ 11:00 CST$1895
Journey Into Sacred Expression Women’s Retreat, Lake Atitlan, Guatemala with Aimee Hansen of The Storyteller Within
Join this summer retreat event in a luxury location on Lake Atitlan. Breathe and relax into lakeside luxury as we gather for an inspiring and beautiful week beneath the watch of volcanoes. Join a sacred circle of women in the spirit of reclamation for a creative inner adventure through meditation, yoga, and self-exploratory writing at Villa Sumaya in Santa Cruz, Guatemala. You are invited to take a brave and honest journey into your center to connect with your intuition and express from your core. Within each of us is the call to open our hearts, step into our courage, and animate our own sacred expression.
This intimate women’s retreat event is recommended by Lonely Planet Wellness Escapes. This women’s circle event is one of 17 “Inspired” global offerings featured in the Lonely Planet travel guide – for experiences that combine creativity, personal growth and culture. It’s also been listed among Incredible Writing Retreats to Attend by The Write Life for four years in a row.
Practice yoga as we meditate upon the gentle ripples of the lake. Gather for raw expression with brave and beautiful women in a sacred circle. Take a daily swim, enjoy a spa treatment, or relax into the solar-heated stone hot tub or lakeside jacuzzi. Indulge in fresh vegetarian meals or a smoothie from the juice bar. Join candlelit ceremony. Fall asleep to the lull of the lake.
Resting in a secluded lakeside cove, Villa Sumaya is an eco-chic sanctuary dedicated to rejuvenation, holistic practices, and preserving Mayan tradition.This gorgeous location offers expansive views, inviting and comfortable accommodation, delicious and nurturing slow-food meals, juice bar cafe, on-site spa, solar hot tub, fair-trade boutique and wood-burning sauna in unparalleled natural surroundings.
- Inspiring lakefront location with expansive volcano views
- Daily morning guided meditation & yoga practice
- Two self-exploratory writing circles on most days
- Scenic lake-side thatch-roofed yoga temple & writing space
- 8 nights stay in shared or private accommodation
- 3 delicious organic vegetarian meals/day and juice bar
- 3+ sacred healing ceremonies (eg. Mayan Fire Ceremony, Sound Healing, Cacao, Dance & Movement)
- Solar hot tub and on-site spa services
- Breaks for swimming, hiking, kayaking, therapies, sauna, relaxing
- Optional excursions (village tour, adventure)
- Intimate Women’s Gathering with maximum of 12 women