Freediving and Yoga Retreat: Bira, Sulawesi to Northern Komodo National Park
May 17 - May 23
Freediving and Yoga Retreat, May 17 – 23, 2019
Bira, Sulawesi to Northern Komodo National Park – Indonesia
Mention Pantai Bira and those that are familiar will tell you about how sublime the tropical destination is.
Its sweeping stretches of white sand and limestone cliffs are enough to render you speechless. It’s not only well-known for being the place where traditional Indonesian Phinisi boats are made, but it’s also renowned for spectacular diving and snorkelling with marine life.
Underwater here, you will see manta rays, devil rays, mola molas, groupers and sharks. As we make our way through the southern area of Sulawesi, we will see Selayar and Kalau Island. We’ll also get to enjoy uncrowded secret beaches and lagoons, possibly even crossing paths with the Bajau people.
This trip explores remote islands with minimal number of tourists. You will get to experience the authentic beauty of
traditional Indonesian culture.
FREEDIVING PROGRAM INCLUSIONS
Stay and Amenities
- 7 days/6 Nights sailing on an Indonesian 30 meter Phinisi
- Highly experienced crew to ensure a wonderful experience
- Transfers to and from the local airport /local hotel transfers
- Digital photos and video from your trip
- Freediving tuition
- Daily breath work & mindfulness
- Daily Yoga classes
- Daily Freediving & Snorkelling throughout the exquisite Komodo National Park
- Hike South Komodo Island and see the Komodo Dragon
- Swim with Manta Rays at Mawan Island
- Sunset hike at the stunning Padar Island
- An unlimited supply of herbal teas, coffee, and filtered water
- Delicious, nutrient packed, gourmet whole food menu prepared by our in-house chef
- All meals are provided to ensure you reap the full benefits of following a whole food menu for the duration of your stay
- Fresh fruit baskets and wholesome snacks throughout your stay
- Learn about how Nutrition is a key focus of all Ocean Soul Retreat programs
Single Bed – $3800 USD
Queen Bed – $4050 USD