Finger Lakes Sailing Adventure May-October
May 1 - October 31$125
Experience what the Finger Lakes are all about with a 2-hour tour on a 67’ sailing schooner. Your exhilarating Midday or Midafternoon Finger Lakes sailing adventure offers the opportunity to get out on the water in a small, intimate group of no more than 22 sailors.
Your Finger Lakes Sailing Adventure package itinerary includes:
- An exhilarating 2-hour Midday or Midafternoon tour on a 67’ sailing schooner.
- Inn Harvest cooler filled with a selection of local cheeses, veggies, crackers and something sweet to enjoy during your adventure.
- A Signature stainless steel insulated water bottles, in a color of your choice.
- Your very own Black Sheep Guild card, which offers exclusive perks with our many Guild Partners.
- Complimentary mapping and tasting opportunities for your adventure
- All applicable Sales Tax
- Handmade gift from the Inn
Optional enhancements to your package:
- Schedule a “Hands-on” class in L.A.V.O.R. Studio, on the grounds of the Inn, to create a one-of-a-kind keepsake to take home.
- Reserve a Luxury Excursion to transport you in style to the wineries and breweries of your choice, giving you the freedom to enjoy yourself without the worry of driving. 4 Hour: $325.00 5 Hour: $375.00 Includes tax and gratuity
The Finger Lakes Sailing Adventure Package is $125.00 per person, is an add-on to your stay and not included in the cost of your guest room. Please add an additional $12 per person for the Sunset Cruise option when available.
To enjoy our special organic Farm to Table breakfasts, reserve your room at the Black Sheep Inn and Spa, a premier Keuka Lake bed and breakfast, and be sure to add the Finger Lakes Sailing Adventure package to your itinerary when booking your stay.
PLEASE NOTE: All Special excursions are subject to proper weather conditions, and may be rescheduled for later in the day, or the next day based on availability.