Bodies In Balance Wellbeing Retreat, Port Stephens NSW Australia
September 20 @ 15:00 - September 22 @ 10:30 AEST$778 – $957
Bodies In Balance Wellness Retreat – September 2019 – Port Stephens
For women interested in a weekend of ‘me time’. Choose to do as little or as much as you’d like! Forget about your busy life and put your mind and body in a better place.
- A program of varied exercise, including Pilates
- Lectures by guest speakers about general health and welling
- Delicious food and great company
- Your choice accommodation within the beautiful surroundings of Port Stephens, NSW, Australia
- Free time to experience the local activities and area
- Optional day spa and massage treatments can also be organised.
Friday 20th September 2019
3pm – check in
3.15pm – meet and welcome
3.30pm – Pilates class
4.30pm – Lecture on ‘Brain Food’ by Laura Turner
7pm – Dinner in the Galley Restaurant Anchorage
7.25am – Meet for bushwalk Tomaree Head
9am – Breakfast
10am – Lecture on “Resilience” by Kerri Rodley
11am – Core Activation exercise class with Carol Molloy
12md – free time
3pm – Lecture on “The Benefits of Exercise” by Debbie Freeman
4pm – Yoga/meditation with Nic Shields
6.40pm – Meet at Reception for transfer to dinner at The Deck Restaurant
7.45am – Stretch class with Emmi De Vries
8.35am – Breakfast
9.50am – Zumba with Lora Brigole
10.35am – End of program
11am – Check out time Anchorage
Choose between two Retreat packages:
The Luxury Package staying at Anchorage Port Stephens with breakfast included. $957 for twin share. Single supplement $359.
The Beach House Package staying at a newly renovated 2 bedroom self-contained apartment in Boat Harbour (10 mins drive from Anchorage) with beautiful water views. $778 for twin share. Single supplement $180.