Rockbuster is a community of rock climbing guides and coaches based in Spain and operating around Europe. Climbing culture can still be a little “macho” and there are fewer opportunities to climb with women than men. Our “Girls on Rock” climbing trip is designed to teach you the basics and push your limits in a supportive environment, coached by one of the best female climbers – Daila Ojeda.
Rodellar, Spain is a tufa-climbing paradise, a perfect destination for both chilled sport climbing holidays and for pushing your grade. Apart from relaxing with a glass of wine, climbing huge overhanging walls of orange limestone is the only thing to do in the sleepy village.
Cost: 790 Euros! Enter the promo code tripasista when you book and receive a 20% discount!
tel:+34 678 243 573
On our “Girls on Rock” trip you will learn:
- How to belay safely, set up a top-rope, and lead climb. We’ll also cover other technical aspects to build up your knowledge.
- How to use a guide book and local knowledge to get to know a climbing area in order to choose routes that best suit your style.
- How to use climbing calls and communicate efficiently so you won’t sound like a rookie
basic and advanced movement skills for improved efficiency and better climbing.
- How to clean anchors and a gain basic understanding of outdoor risks so everyone gets home safe.
- Different techniques for slabs and verts.
- Efficient movement, saving energy and resting.
What’s included: As much coaching and guiding as you want and need, from our all female team. All safety equipment including quick draws, ropes, harness , helmet – but feel free to bring your own. Pick up and drop off at Barcelona Airport at times agreed to suit the group. Other locations can be accommodated on request (free of charge). Transport between crags .. although at Siurana all the climbing is walk-in from the village (free of charge). Shared camping in a range of modern tents at the campsite which has hot showers, free wifi, a handy shop and chilled after-climbing atmosphere (free of charge)
What’s NOT included: Flights, travel, climbing insurance and food are not included. You will also need to BRING YOUR OWN CLIMBING SHOES!