You’re at www.tripasista.com, home of TripaSista® Pty Ltd, trading as TripaSista® (ACN 622 246 048).
TripaSista reserves the right to remove any content contributed to our website by businesses, travellers or any other user of the website we deem to be in violation of our guidelines, at our discretion. All content is reviewed by TripaSista moderators. Your listing or review submission will appear in search results once it has been approved by our moderators. Please allow up to 5 business days for any approved listings, updates and reviews to take effect. We are not bound to give any reason for such decisions.
TripaSista reserves the right to decline to place, amend, or remove, any Listing that appears, in TripaSista’s discretion, to infringe, be capable of infringing, or be associated with the infringement of, any applicable law or regulation or the intellectual property rights of TripaSista or a third party.
Ensure all submitted content:
- is an accurate and honest portrayal of your property or business
- property or business listing is fully operational
- does not violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- listing descriptions that do not relate to the listing
- webpages from other directories
- information pertaining to the promotion of another property or business unless it’s also listed with TripaSista
- fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive information
- anything that violates another person’s or entity’s rights
- profane, illegal, offensive or derogatory content
- sexually explicit or illegal material whether photographic or written, including links or comments.
Business Search Criteria
The following search criteria includes but not limited to:
Apartment, B&B, Hotel, Resort/Villa, Self-catering, Hostel, Room only
Women owned and operated businesses, Women only accommodation
EAT (Restaurant, Café, Bar)
Women owned and operated businesses
TOUR (Tours designed especially for women)
Singles, Small group, Personalised, Cycling, Sailing, Walking, Nature, Sightseeing, Art and Architecture, Women owned and operated businesses, Women only tours, LGBTQ friendly
RETREAT (Retreats designed especially for women)
Meditation/Yoga, Fitness/health retreats, Day spa, Surf camps, Cooking classes
Women owned and operated businesses, Women only retreats, LGBTQ friendly
We recommend you give some thought to the photos you add to your business or property listing so they will promote your listing in a positive way.
- minimum of 5 and a maximum of 5 photos
- .JPEG & .PNG files are accepted
- recommended photo size is 100kb
- recommended image dimensions 600px x 600px for a Listing Featured image and 800px by 600px for Listing Gallery images.
- must be related to your property or area
- are not to contain inappropriate content
- not to include duplicates
- not to include a collage of multiple images
- be free from clutter, watermarks and logos
- must not be used without the express consent of the owner.
Reviews and ratings are an incredibly useful resource to other travellers.
Registered users/Travellers may post their own reviews (“TripaSista Reviews”) of properties or businesses on the Site. The Listing owner is given the opportunity to view TripaSista Reviews, and to respond to them (an “Owner Response”).
- Review rating only enabled on published listings
- 1-5 stars
- The content of the review must relate directly to the listing being reviewed.
- You may post images that meet our photo guidelines along with your review. Images must be in png or jpg format and 100 kb in size or less, and at least 800 px by 600px.
- TripaSista does not verify the accuracy or otherwise of Traveller Reviews.
- The Owner’s sole remedy, and TripaSista’s sole obligation, in the event that an Owner disputes any aspect of a Traveller Review is to permit the Owner to post an Owner Response to it.
- TripaSista requires all Traveller Reviews, Owner Responses and other communications to conform to the TripaSista the Content Guidelines.
- TripaSista shall be entitled immediately to remove from the site the relevant non-conforming Traveller Review or Owner Response.
We will not publish:
- personal attacks of any kind
- comments that incite racism, sexism, homophobia, hatred or violence
- personal information such as phone numbers, email addresses or similar personal information of yourself or others
- commercial or solicitous posts
- your review if we suspect that you falsely represent or impersonate another person
if you are not 18-years or older
- reviews that include profanity, references to illegal or sexually explicit activity or personal insults
- will not publish promotional, spam or defamatory content of any kind.
Title: Fab experience for the solo woman traveller
Review Tip: A great TripaSista traveller review covers safety, service and ambiance. Here’s your chance to comment on your experience as a women traveller & provide recommendations for other women. Favourite dishes, drinks or something the service provider does well like being a fabulous tour guide, include her too!
We recommend that your review be at least 140 character long ☺
The views, opinions and positions expressed within these TripaSista Reviews are those of the author alone and do not represent those of TripaSista Pty Ltd. The accuracy, completeness and validity of any statements made within these reviews are not guaranteed. We accept no liability for any errors, omissions or representations. The copyright of this content belongs to the author and any liability with regards to infringement of intellectual property rights remains with them.